Building an Ethical Organization
This two-hour workshop demonstrates the relationship of shared values with innovation and performance. Participants will learn the competences of a leader for fostering the fertile ground and entanglement.
Key Learning Objectives in this workshop include:
- Demonstrating the relationship of shared values, fertile ground, and entanglement with innovation
- Defining core values that individual participants put into practice
- For programs conducted within individual organizations, creating a set of shared values that become part of the organization’s purpose
- Identifying the critical leader competences that underpin high performance: Character, Emotional Intelligence (EI), Business Knowledge, and Critical Thinking
- Linking and “connecting the dots” between leader competences, innovation, and sustainable profits and growth
- Character and leadership levels
- Shared Values and Leader Competence
- EI as it relates to character, and grassroots leadership
- Leader Competences, specifically Character, EI, Business Knowledge, and Critical Thinking.
At the end of this workshop participants will have:
- Completed a personal values assessment that identified their top five instrumental values
- Identified two personal success stories on how they apply their values to achieve results at work
- Completed an EI assessment that recommends strategies to improve EI
- Selected two EI strategies to include in an Individual Leadership Development Plan
For this workshop, participant readings include Chapter 2 of It’s My Company Too! and three relevant articles from leading business journals. Participants will also complete an EI assessment that is included in the program fee.
Email email@example.com today to begin your quest for achieving an entangled, high-performing organization.