Increasing Individual Self-Efficacy
This two-hour workshop describes how building employee self-efficacy and self-esteem strengthens character to support business success. The workshop focuses on how effective leadership styles and emotional intelligence foster an entangled organization.
Key Learning Objectives in this workshop include:
- Examining the varying dimensions of leadership performance and expectations at different organizational levels
- Linking self-efficacy and self-esteem with character and leadership
- Connecting Level 1, 2, and 3 leadership roles and responsibilities with innovation and growth
- Connecting appropriate EI leadership styles and supportive leader behaviors with the Fertile Ground that nurtures and supports character-based capitalism.
- Linking effective leadership with knowledge creation and sustainable growth.
- Fertile Ground for Capitalism and the Requirements for Fertile Ground
- The Virtuous Cycle for Business
- Alignment of Organizational Performance and Individual Performance
- EI Leadership Styles
- Building Trust through EI Leadership
At the end of this workshop participants will have:
- Used the NLEN case study to examine EI leadership styles and organizational impact
- Linked EI leadership competences and styles to performance
- Connected EI leadership styles to character-based capitalism and innovation
- Completed the Preferred Leadership Style – Online assessment
- Updated their Individual Leadership Development Plans with knowledge gained through the exercises and assessments associated with this workshop
For this workshop, participant readings include Chapter 5 of It’s My Company Too! and three relevant articles from leading business journals. Participants will also complete an online assessment of eight critical transformational leadership competences.
Email email@example.com today to begin your quest for achieving an entangled, high-performing organization.